For the skilled, seasoned videographer who has survived the news grind and found passion and creativity shooting in new environments!
CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the meetings & events industry. We attend all types of conferences and trade shows across the country and the world, producing award-winning videos.
We are hiring a Senior Videographer who loves travel, events, shooting, editing, and leading young videographers by example. A videographer who knows video and sound are the keys to any high-quality story. The Senior Videographer will also set up remote studios to live stream into various platforms.
Requirements & Key Responsibilities
4+ years of news gathering or comparable experience.
Domestic and international travel possible, up to 50 percent.
Event production days average 10 hours.
- Creative use of Gimbal
- High-end editing
• Flexibility to work overtime on as needed basis.
Content Visualization: Conceptualize, plan, shoot, and edit a wide range of video content, including commercials, social media videos, promotional videos, and more, in alignment with client objectives.
Storytelling: Use video and sound to craft compelling videos that resonate with the target audience and deliver key client marketing messages effectively.
Cinematography: Utilize your knowledge of camera equipment, lighting, and composition to capture visually stunning footage that meets the highest standards of quality within production deadlines.
Editing: Edit and post-produce video content using industry-standard software, ensuring the final product is polished, on-brand, and aligns with project requirements.
Collaboration: Understand project objectives, develop creative concepts, and ensure the successful execution of video projects.
Technical Expertise: Stay up-to-date with the latest video production trends, technologies, and best practices to ensure that our videos are cutting-edge and competitive in the market.
Equipment Management: Manage and maintain video equipment, ensuring it is in excellent working condition for all shoots.
• Advanced editing skills in Adobe Premiere.
• Creatively record professional video and audio.
• Efficiently edit visually compelling videos/content.
• Coach, develop, and train Video Associates to their full potential.
• Conduct proper media management.
• Manage equipment and follow inventory procedures.
• Prepare, load, and transport equipment/supplies for productions.
• Frequently communicate direction and project status to teams.
• Contribute and implement ideas to improve workflow and quality.
• Record virtual educational content and interviews using various software programs.
• Independently research best software programs, set up and act as Technical Director for live streams.
• Set up and run live studio productions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and emerging A/I technology.
• Ability to carry equipment up to 50 pounds.
• Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
• Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
• Professional demeanor suitable for interacting with CEO’s of organizations.
• Independent, self-driven attitude.
• Fluency in cloud-based software such as Google Docs/Drive.
• Experience using Wirecast.
• Experience in live web streaming.
• Team leadership experience.
• Knowledge of the meetings industry.
• Fluency in social media.
• Language skills, particularly Spanish.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your resume and reel or work samples.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.